September 22, 2009

Cooking: Blueberry Muffins


One bowl of frosted, frozen blueberries....
Growing up we had lots and lots of blueberries.
My Daddy is a gardener who grows luscious berry bushes.
I close my eyes and picture him tending, picking, and taste testing his goods.


One well used and stained cookbook.
This is one of my favorite cookbooks. This book has everything you would ever need to know ( including things I'll never use, but like to read about) when it comes to recipes. My Mama gave me this book along with others and I share her passion for cooking!


An empty mixing bowl and ingredients.
Like an empty canvas.


Mixing and folding with a little love thrown in for good measure.


Muffins in a hot oven. Simple, easy and quick.


End results...golden, plump and full of berries.
Yum! OK, three of these look a little naked on top.




Ready to eat..taste the love!
My daughter is the first to enjoy this batch of homemade treats!

Muffins are one of my favorite foods. They are small, tasty bites of rich goodness! Not only are they great for snacks, breakfast foods, and lunchbox treats they also make me smile!
 
 Just...Joy




No comments: