July 12, 2010

when monkey mind meets paint

What may look like a jumbled mess to one may look like a ship with her sails in the wind to another. Life is sort of like that too. First impressions are often the only thing discovered by some about others. It's a shame we don't look closer and find the talented, funny, sad or lonely soul that hides within.

This is me playing around with color! I know many of you have colored something similar as a child. :) Well, this is just one of the ways I like to start a picture. Here, it just happens that I'm painting with my mouse! I also do this when using colored pencil and acrylics.

Here I start with a crazy paint picture! I flip it a bunch and then I find the treasure that's hidden there waiting for me to unlock it!





This is the what I found in the crazy paint picture. Can you see the vases or vessels?


                                Vessels Of Three

Vessel: a container (as a cask, bottle, kettle, cup, or bowl) for holding something .

2 Corinthians, 4:7 - But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Peace! JJ

Posted by Picasa



No comments: